Organic Tatsoi Leafy Greens Gardening Kit
Ready to try something new? The ORGANIC TATSOI LEAFY GREEN kit is a perfect choice.
🥬 Tatsoi is a little like spinach, and a little like bok choy. It's a leafy green vegetable that is completely edible from the leaves to the stalks. It grows quickly in low light conditions and can tolerate very low temperatures.
💪 Nutritionally, Tatsoi is a powerhouse like other dark leafy greens. It provides high amounts of beta-carotene, vitamins C, K, and A, iron, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. I know eating healthy is on your mind right now. Why not switch things up, have some fun, and give our easy to grow Tatsoi Kit a try?
📦 KIT CONTENTS:
1 Sachet of Organic Tatosoi Seeds (~30 seeds)
1 Three Gallon Grow Bag
1 Biodegradable Water Catchment Tray
1 Bamboo Plant Label
2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
1 650g Coconut Coir Grow Brick.
Easy to follow Growing Instructions
Kit contents sourced from North America.
Hortiki Plants is committed to including quality, eco-friendly materials in all kits. Learn more in the tabs below and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. Text your questions to 202-735-1511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORGANIC TATSOI LEAFY GREENS
- Organic Tatsoi is native to China, and it may be something you have never heard of. But, it has such a long history of culinary use in Japan that it is considered an ancient green there!
- You can eat the dark, spoon-shaped leaves in salads or stir-frys. 🍜 You can also eat the stalks. Use them as you would celery.
- We are excited to bring you this variety of leafy greens because it is known for being quick to grow. ⏱️ You can begin harvesting the leaves in only 3-4 weeks
- ❄️ Tatsoi is very cold tolerant. (It can even be harvested from under the snow.) Go ahead and leave your pot outside on your patio, porch, or balcony. If you do grow it indoors that will work too, since this is a low light plant.
- Tatsoi only needs 3-5 hours of sun per day.
- We are constantly searching for easy, low light, nutritious plants for you to grow and Tatsoi is a winner all the way!
- Time from seed to harvest: 21-45 days
- Very cold tolerant. Can survive temperatures down to -15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sun Required: Low light plant. 3-5 hours of direct sunlight