Organic Kale Gardening Kit
💯Grow full-sized ORGANIC KALE in this easy, ecofriendly kit.
🥬Kale is a great source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese. It's also relatively high in Dietary Fiber, Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
Kale is a nutrient rich leafy green that can grow well during cool season months. Growing kale in containers is an easy win. You can pick leaves regularly and enjoy a continuous harvest for months!
1 Sachet of Organic Red Russian Kale Seeds (~30 seeds)
1 Three Gallon Grow Bag
1 Biodegradable Water Catchment Tray
1 Bamboo Plant Label
2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
1 650g Coconut Coir Grow Brick.
Easy to follow Growing Instructions
Hortiki Plants is committed to including quality, eco-friendly materials in all kits. Learn more in the tabs below and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. Text your questions to 202-735-1511 or email email@example.com.
ORGANIC RED RUSSIAN KALE
- Organic Red Russian Kale is an heirloom variety from Siberia and introduced in North America in 1885.
- The leaves are flat and frilled blue-green cooler with unique purple veining.
- This is a more tender and mild variety than what you usually see at the grocery store, making it a delicious new addition to your diet.
- Time from seed to harvest: 75-80 days
- Very cold tolerant. Can survive temperatures down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit ❄️
- Sun Required: ☀️ Full Sun preferred. 6-8 hours of direct sunlight for largest possible leaf growth