Organic Beets Gardening Kit
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GROW your delicious ORGANIC BEETS in one kit.
Beets are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.
Beets are great container plants and easy to grow when the weather is cool. Enjoy both the leaves and the roots for a double dose of great nutrition. By growing beets in a container, you know you have quality soil free of large rocks and other debris. The growing media included in this kit provides a loose and airy environment that the beets can dig through easily.
1 Sachet of Dark Red Beet Seeds (~30 seeds)
1 Three Gallon Grow Bag
1 Biodegradable Water Catchment Tray
1 Bamboo Plant Label
2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
1 650g Coconut Coir Grow Brick.
Easy to follow Growing Instructions
Kit contents sourced from North America.
Hortiki Plants is committed to including quality, eco-friendly materials in all kits. Learn more in the tabs below and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. Text your questions to 202-735-1511 or email email@example.com.
ORGANIC DARK RED BEETS
- Organic Dark Red Beets are an heirloom variety introduced in 1892. The roots are a beautiful dark-red and have a deep, sweet flavor.
- This kit is ideal for growing beets as "baby beets". When harvested young, beets have tender roots and a delicate, sweet flavor.
- Time from seed to harvest: 60-65 days
- Size: 3 inches in diameter
- Sun Required: 6-8 hours of direct sunlight