Winter Indoor Microgreens
Microgreens Organic Container Gardening. Ecofriendly Seed Starting Kit. Healthy microgreens. Easy indoor garden. Beginner gardener’s kit. Fast growing
Hortiki Plants' Winter Indoor Microgreens Kit includes EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START GROWING your Healthy, Antioxident Rich Microgreens in one kit.
Microgreens are young vegetable seedlings harvested less than 14 days after planting the seeds.
Scientific studies have shown that they have up to 40 times more nutrients than the mature plant. Plus they are quick and easy to grow indoor and in low light.
A perfect choice for those just getting started or anyone excited to boost their health in a hurry!
- 3 Seed Sachets with One Month's Supply of Hortiki's Specialty Blend of Organic Microgreen Seeds
- Three blends: Salad, Tangy, Winter Hearty
- 3 Biodegradable Pots
- 3 Biodegradable Water Catchment Trays
- 3 Bamboo Plant Markers
- 2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
- 1 Glass Mister Bottle for Gently Watering New Sprouts
- Growing Instructions, Recipes, Fun Facts and More.
Kit contents sourced in North America.
Hortiki Plants is committed to including quality, eco-friendly materials in all kits. Learn more in the tabs below and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. Text your questions to 202-735-1511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QUALITY SOURCED SEEDS – 100% USDA Certified Organic seed.
- SMALL SPACE varieties. Selection of seeds specifically chosen to flourish in small spaces and CONTAINER GARDENS.
- Hortiki Plants original blend of high nutrient microgreen seeds (includes mustard, radish, swiss chard, broccoli, mizuna, and more).