Vegetable Garden Seed Starter Kit. Eco-friendly Container Gardening. Tomato, Bell Pepper, Cucumber. Easy indoor garden. Beginner garden kit. Organic.
SUMMER VINES KIT (TOMATOES, CUCUMBERS, BELL PEPPERS)
MASTER THE GARDEN WITH THE STAPLES OF SUMMER WITH THE HORTIKI PLANTS SUMMER VINES KIT.
When many of us picture a summer garden the first thing that comes to mind is a ripe, flavorful tomato. If you've thought you didn't have the space or the skill to grow the summer classics, get ready for a new season.
With critically selected varieties that thrive in containers, the cherry tomatoes, little potato cucumbers and mini bell peppers in this kit will turn your small space into the garden oasis you've always wanted.
- 3 coconut coir seed starter pellets
- 3 biodegradable transition pots
- 3 biodegradable water catchment trays
- 2 bags of organic potting soil
- 3 Bamboo name stakes
- 3 seed sachets with organic seeds (ground cherry tomatoes, little potato cucumbers, mini bell peppers)
- Growing instructions, recipes, fun facts and access to one-on-one photo/video plant health technical support.
*Kit contents sustainably sourced from North America.
- QUALITY SOURCED SEEDS SUPPORTING a GREAT CAUSE– 100% USDA Certified Organic seed (and soil)! Seeds sourced from Seed Savers - a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving biodiversity. We love to support great organizations and bring you the best possible materials.
- SMALL SPACE varieties. Selection of seeds specifically chosen to flourish in small spaces and CONTAINER GARDENS.
- Black Cherry Tomatoes: A vigorous producer of 1" round cherry tomatoes this black cherry tomato are a fun one to try this summer. Purple-black fruits with rich, sweet flavor will be produced all season long on these indeterminate plants. 7-14 days for germination; 65-75 days from transplant.
- Little Potato Cucumbers: Looks like a potato, but actually a cucumber. This is a fun robust choice for container gardens. Round 3" fruits with brown russetted skin grow on semi-bush plants. Delicious lemon flavor. Stays crisp in storage (if you don't eat them all at once!). 70 days seed to harvest.
- Mini Bell Peppers: Another summer classic, miniaturized and rainbow hued. What more could you ask for?! These mini-bell pepper seeds produce 2" long miniature bell peppers with an excellent fresh flavor. Red, orange, and chocolate varieties. Great for salads. 7-14 days for germination; 90 days from transplant.