Strawberries (Live, Growing Strawberry Plants)
LEVEL 3: STRAWBERRY STARTER KIT
Grow confident with your gardening skills with the Hortiki Plants Strawberry Starter Kit.
Strawberries are easier to grow than most people think. They can be grown indoors and the taste of your fresh, homegrown strawberries will hook you onto gardening forever. With Hortiki's step-by-step instructions you'll learn how to take grow hearty fruitful plants in one season.
Strawberry shortcake, strawberry smoothies, or fresh strawberries right off the vine? This can be you!
- 3 organic live (not dormant; not bare root) strawberry plants
- 3 biodegradable transition pots
- 3 biodegradable water catchment trays
- 2 bags of organic potting soil
- 3 Bamboo Name Stakes
- Growing instructions, recipes, fun facts and access to one-on-one photo/video plant health technical support.
*Kit contents sustainably sourced from North America.
- Quality Organic Strawberry Plants
- Live, growing plants. Not dormant. Not bare root!
- Sequoia Strawberry. Considered an excellent choice for home gardens. Yields exceptionally large, dark red fruit from late spring through fall. Officially a Junebearing plant, Sequoia strawberries produce like an everbearing strawberry in mild climates, producing berries throughout the warm season. Zones 4-8
- Surecrop Strawberry. Renown for producing a good yield compared in even poor growing conditions. Bears medium to large fruit that are sweet with a hint of tartness. Junebearing. Zones 4-8.
- Honeoye Strawberry. Produces beautiful, firm, large-sized fruit. The large berries are easy to pick, and produce high yields over a long fruiting season. Early-midseason, variety for Zones 3-8.