Organic Salad Gardening Kit
Fun and Beautiful INDOOR ORGANIC SALAD Gardening Kit.
Eating home grown salads is a great way to stay healthy during the cooler months of the year when you don't have summer vegetable harvests. This organic salad blend is high in vitamin A, manganese, folate, and potassium. It's also loaded with vitamin K which is important for bone strength.
These are easy to grow in a sunny window and your kit has everything you need. No need to transplant. Harvest right from your window box. The best part? The leaves will continue growing after harvest. Get started growing your easy cut and come again windowsill garden today!
- 1 Sachet Organic Salad Seed Mix
- 1 wooden planter with recyclable leak guard
- 1 bag of organic potting soil
- 1 glass mister bottle
- 1 bamboo label
- Growing instructions, recipes, and fun facts
- Access to one-on-one photo/video plant health technical support.
🥗ORGANIC SALAD MIX:
- Organic Salad Mix includes red and green leaf lettuces, rocket arugula, and baby swiss chard and beet greens.
- This mix provides a variety of shapes and textures, providing a beautiful and flavorful harvest.
- Time from seed to harvest: 28 days for baby-leaf harvest
- Leaf Size: 1-2 inches in diameter
- Sun Required: 6-8 hours of direct sunlight